Wednesday 30 November 2011

Are Eden Brae Homes already on Christmas Holidays........

In the last week I've sent numerous emails chasing up bits and pieces that need to be sorted, the response is always, we'll get back to you (but they don't).

Sorry to have to say it, because after our site meeting with our SS less than a month ago, everything went full steam ahead and all was looking positive, the closer it's getting to Christmas, the less they are saying to us and the less responsive they are becoming, clearly this means we will NOT be getting the house before Christmas, I wish I could have faith in them to do it, because it would be possible, I just don't think their customers are important enough to them (they just have too many!)

I think Eden Brae have already clocked off for the year!

Good luck to all of you other bloggers who are building with other builders who WILL get you in by Christmas, may you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

That's my bitch over with, thanks for listening!!!!